August 23, 2022

'I Consume $40,000 Worth Of Weed Monthly' – Mike Tyson

‘I Consume $40,000 Worth Of Weed Monthly’ – Mike Tyson

American Boxing legend and business tycoon, Mike Tyson has declared the whooping amount of money which he spends on his weed cravings monthly while declaring that he blows up to $40,000 while puffing the now legalised cannabis plant every month.

This estimated figure is around the average selling price for a new light vehicle in the United States as of February, 2022.

Read Also: Teary Mike Tyson Says “He Fears The Monster He Was”

Boxing champion, Mike Tyson who is now 56years old had also revealed to the Muscle and Health magazine that he puffs an estimated $40,000 worth of …

Twitter Drags Musk To Court, Accuses Him Of Contract Breach

Elon Musk Slams A Subpoena On Former Twitter Chief Jack Dorsey

Fresh reports hitting the desk of Africa Daily News, New York had revealed that Elon Musk has finally served the former Twitter boss, Jack Dorsey with a subpoena which is related a hunt for material which would be helping him to get out of buying the giant social media platform for $44 billion as had been previously agreed.

2023 Presidency Sowore Not Our Candidate, AAC Warns

Sowore Condemns Recent Mob Attack On APC ‘Fake Bishop’

Omoyele Sowore who is the Presidential candidate of the African Action Congress (AAC) has come out to heavily criticized some of the supporters of Peter Obi over their campaign strategy and their antics while alleging that they had orchestrated the mobbing of one of the fake APC Bishops who had been employed during the Vice Presidential unveiling.

Peter Obi is the Presidential candidate of the Labour Party in the coming 2023 general election.

Read Also: Another APC Bishop Turned Plumber Spotted At Dei-Dei Market

It had been reported that some of the supporters of the Labour Party presidential candidate who …

georgia

FBI-Seized Materials Should Get Independent Investiagtion – Trump

Controverisal Former president of the United States, Donald Trump has finally filed a damning lawsuit where he had urged a United States court to make sure it names an independent party who would be able to screen some of the files that the FBI seized from his Florida home for materials which are protected by personal privilege.

While making claims in a court filing that he had always been targeted for political reasons, Trump had demanded that a “special master” would be hired and named to review the more than two dozen boxes of files which had been taken in …

'Obidients' Are A Dangerous, Threat To APC, PDP – Fani-Kayode

‘Obidients’ Are A Dangerous, Threat To APC, PDP – Fani-Kayode

Former Aviation Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode, has described Peter Obi’s supporters as a ‘dangerous’ threat to the old order that the APC, and PDP represent.

Africa Daily News, New York reports that the supporters of the Labour Party (LP) presidential candidate are known as ‘Obidients’.

In an essay titled ‘Who are these Obidients’, Fani-Kayode said he’s interested in knowing what they represent and stand for.

The former presidential aide noted that their rise and relevance in Nigeria’s politics within a few weeks ‘is meteoric and phenomenal’.

Read Also: 2023: Atiku, Peter Obi, Tinubu’s Running Mate, Shettima Finally Meet

PDP Tiv Youths Warn Ortom, Wike Over Plot To Remove Ayu

PDP: Tiv Youths Warn Ortom, Wike Over Plot To Remove Ayu

A youth group identified as Tiv Youth Council Worldwide has warned Benue State Governor Samuel Ortom, his Rivers State counterpart Nyesom Wike and some other aggrieved members of the Peoples democratic party (PDP) against their plot to remove Senator Iyorchai Ayu as chairman of the party.

The youths said the governors and their associates’ insistence on the removal of Ayu as the only ground for peace talks between the PDP presidential candidate Atiku Abubakar and Wike was in bad faith

In a swift reaction, special adviser to governor Ortom on media and publicity Terver Akase asserted that there is no …

NBA Conference Nigeria Without Heroes - Chimamanda Adichie

NBA Conference: Nigeria Without Heroes – Chimamanda Adichie

Award-winning novelist, Chimamanda Adichie on Monday asserted that Nigerians do not have enough leaders to look up to in the country at the moment. 

Adiche made this statement during her keynote address at the ongoing Annual General Meeting of the Nigerian Bar Association at the Eko Hotel on Monday.

The conference, themed ‘BOLD Transitions‘ is scheduled to hold between August 19 to 26, 2022.

Adiche, during her speech, said young citizens were finding it difficult to have heroes for mentorship.

She said, ‘We are starved of heroes. Our young people do not find people to look up to …

2023 Tinubu Will Replicate Lagos Feats On Nigeria – Shettima

2023: Tinubu Will Replicate Lagos Feats On Nigeria – Shettima

Vice-presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and former Governor of Borno state, Kashim Shettima, has hinted at what Nigerians should expect from the APC presidential candidate, Bola Tinubu’s administration alongside himself as vice.
He pointed out that if elected, their government would emulate the accomplishments Tinubu had laid down in Lagos if they are given a chance at the presidency.
Shettima noted this in his address at the Nigerian Bar Association’s annual general meeting, conducted in Lagos on Monday.
The former Borno state governor urged Nigerians to follow the man who knows the way out.
Read Also:
Soyinka Lambasts Those Saying He Installed Buhari In 2015

Soyinka Lambasts Those Saying He Installed Buhari In 2015

Nobel Laureate, Prof. Wole Soyinka, on Monday slammed those lashing out at him for ‘installing’ former military head of state, Muhammadu Buhari, as Nigeria’s President back in 2015.

The octogenarian spoke on Channels Television’s NewsNight, a pre-recorded interview aired on Monday which was monitored by Africa Daily News, New York.

‘When people talk about Wole Soyinka installing Buhari, they are talking rubbish; they don’t know what they are talking about. They are talking from ignorance. When I think of the governed themselves, I asked myself, ‘What am I doing among these people that they don’t understand that if somebody

Twitter Legal Dispute Elon Musk Summons Jack Dorsey

Twitter Legal Dispute: Elon Musk Summons Jack Dorsey

In connection with his legal dispute with the technology company, Twitter, Elon Musk on Monday issued a subpoena to Jack Dorsey.
Mr. Musk is aiming to withdraw his $44 billion acquisition of Twitter after complaining that the company didn’t give him sufficient information about fake account information.
However, the social media platform is pursuing the world’s richest man with a court case trying to persuade him into acquiring it.
If neither party opts to negotiate outside of court before then, the dispute will be adjudicated in Delaware, US, in October.
Twitter is hoping that a judge will direct Mr. Musk
Mar-A-Lago Raid Trump Drags Justice Department To Court

Mar-A-Lago Raid: Trump Drags Justice Department To Court

Former US President Donald Trump has requested a judge to suspend a Justice Department probe into documents confiscated during an FBI raid of his house.
His legal team had filed a complaint asking for the appointment of an impartial counsel to supervise the collection of documents from Mar-a-Lago in Florida this month.
According to the FBI, 11 sets of secret documents were obtained from Mr. Trump’s residence on August 8th.
Ex-US president, Donald Trump is currently under probe for alleged mishandling of government files.
On Monday, Mr. Trump’s legal team
Tension As Russia Accuses Ukraine Of Killing Darya Dugina

Tension As Russia Accuses Ukraine Of Killing Darya Dugina

Russia’s Federal Security Service accused Ukraine’s secret services yesterday of killing Darya Dugina, the daughter of an ultra-nationalist, in a car bomb attack near Moscow that President Vladimir Putin called ‘evil’.

Africa Daily News, New York reports that Dugina, whose father Alexander Dugin is a highly respected ideologue, was killed on Saturday when a bomb blew up the Toyota Land Cruiser she was driving, Russian investigators said.

Ukraine, defending itself from what it says is an imperial-style war of conquest waged by Russia, denied involvement in the attack, with Ukrainian presidential adviser Mykhailo Podolyak calling the accusation “propaganda”.

Read Also: